The change proposals are published within the Market Documents pages.
Technical Panel meetings occur bi-monthly; the process for administering Technical Panel business is set out below:
- TP Members must send change proposals to the TP Secretary at least 15 Business Days before the meeting;
- The agenda and associated papers are issued 10 Business Days before the meeting;
- After the meeting a draft minute is circulated requesting comments;
- Comments are consolidated and an unapproved working minute is issued;
- The minute is discussed and approved at the next TP meeting. and finally
- The approved minutes are published on the CMA website